Monthly Archives: January 2011
Welp today I got our bedding for the nursery!! Whoo hoo! I have been looking for months now and felt like there wasn’t anything I was crazy about. I had this color scheme of grey and yellow in my mind and so there was nothing I could find that was good enough. SOOOO I broadened my search and found this….
What do you guys think?! Our crib, changing table, and dresser are all white as well! I put everything on our crib and hung the mobile and quite like it!
Also another question to throw out to y’all… When did you first feel baby move?! I feel like maybe I have felt it move, but can’t be for sure.
Remember a few posts back when I said I had a week of time off coming up?! Well we booked our trip! We are heading to HAWAII for 5 nights 6 days!!! Whoo hoo! We are so excited to get away, just the two of us, before baby comes. We are staying in Oahu, off Waikiki beach. We have both been before, but never together. I’m excited for some relaxation, beautiful scenery, and some fun in the sun!
We also had an appt with our NP on Friday. It was suppose to be a teaching visit…but there wasn’t much teaching that went on. She pretty much asked how I was feeling, listened to fetal heart tones, an asked if we had questions! Hmm… ok. It was great getting to hear baby though. We also got to make our appt for our gender ultrasound! It will be the day before we leave for our trip!
What do you guys think?? Boy or Girl?!
* When we moved into our house it was a foreclosure and the person who lived here last took all the ceiling fans and most light fixtures in the house! This July will mark two years of living here but we have been sooooo slow in getting all those things replaced. Especially in the rooms that we aren’t in very often. So I’m proud to say we bought a new fan with lights and all from Lowes for the baby room! Oh the little things that excite me! I get to excited thinking about getting the nursery all ready.
* My little pooch/baby bump is still slowly growing! I still haven’t gained any weight yet! I have days where I have no nausea and eat every two hours or so. Then have a day like yesterday when anything I put in my mouth makes me want to puke!
* On the upside.. I feel like I’m back to being myself. I feel for the most part I have more energy and my face is clearing up!
* I’m looking forward to having almost a week off work this time next month! I think we decided we are going to do some kind of mini vacation. It will prob be a last minute thing b/c we still haven’t planned anything.
* The show Intervention of A&E is so addicting (haha) to watch. I can get stuck watching two or three episodes in a row
* Our next time we get to see the doctor is this coming Thursday. The receptionist that scheduled it called it our teaching visit and that it would be with the nurse practitioner. We keep wondering what they will be teaching?! I hope when we are there the set up our ultrasound for 19-20 weeks! We are excited to know for sure what this little baby is.
That’s the latest and greatest folks!
Seems like 14 weeks is time for my uterus to really start stretching! It’s killing me. This off and on cramps hurt so bad and make me feel so uncomfortable. It seems like they are worse when I’m laying down and trying to go to sleep!
I looked up and googled a lot about this last night to make sure I’m normal! Round ligament pain starts at 14 weeks and that has got to be what these pains and cramps are!
Anyone else experience these?!
So this past Saturday January 8th marked Ang and I’s one year anniversary of marriage!! This year also marks four years that we have been together! Wow, it has all gone by so quick. We have been through so much together and our lives are about to get so much more crazy when this lil one arrives!
Shots before the wedding! (we were both so nervous)
Love you hunny! You are the best wife in the entire world and I can’t wait to spend year after year with you!